Terms Of Service
- "Provider" referes to iSpyFire, Inc.
- “Service” refers to Provider’s iSpyFire service. The Service includes such features as are set forth on Provider’s website www.ispyfire.com, as Provider may change such features from time to time, in its sole discretion.
- "Recipient" referes to You, the person accessing iSpyFire, Inc.'s services, your agency and/or disptach center.
- "Account” refers to the Service plans and features selected by Recipient through Provider’s customer portal at the time of enrollment and accepted by Provider, as such plans and features may change by mutual consent of the parties, as recorded by Provider through such portal.
- “Materials” refers to written and graphical content provided by or through the Service, including, without limitation, text, photographs, illustrations, and designs, whether provided by Provider, another customer of the Service, or any other third party.
- “Recipient Data” refers to data in electronic form input, imported or collected through the Service by or from Recipient.
Service & Payment
- Service - Provider will provide the Service to Recipient pursuant to its standard policies and procedures then in effect.
- Payment - Recipient will pay Provider such yearly service fees as are required in Recipient’s Account within 30 days of receiving an invoice or automatically on your anniversary date.
- Prorated - Recipients that upgrade an account during their current use year, will have their fees prorated based on the current years pricing.
- Cancelation - If you cancel your service within your trail period no payment will be due. During any other timeframe, a refund will be sent to you by check and will be prorated based on the end of the current month.
Materials, Software and IP
- Materials - Recipient recognizes and agrees that: (i) the Materials are the property of Provider or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws; and (ii) Recipient does not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Materials except the limited and temporary right to use them as necessary for Recipient’s use of the Service.
- IP in General - Provider retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all software used to provide the Service and all logos and trademarks reproduced through the Service, and this Agreement does not grant Recipient any intellectual property rights in or to the Service or any of its components.
Each Parties Warranties
- Recipient’s Identity - Recipient warrants: (i) that it has accurately identified itself through its Account and will maintain the accuracy of such identification; and (ii) that it is a corporation or other business entity authorized to do business pursuant to applicable law or an individual 18 years or older.
- Right to Do Business - Each party warrants that it has the full right and authority to enter into, execute, and perform its obligations under this Agreement and that no pending or threatened claim or litigation known to it would have a material adverse impact on its ability to perform as required by this Agreement.
- Disclaimers - Except for the express warranties specified in this section 4, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND AS AVAILABLE, AND PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, (i) PROVIDER HAS NO OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY OR DEFEND RECIPIENT AGAINST CLAIMS RELATED TO INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; and (ii) Provider does not warrant that the Service will perform without error or immaterial interruption.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT: WILL PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. THE LIABILITIES LIMITED BY THIS SECTION 7 APPLY: (i) TO LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE; (ii) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE; (iii) EVEN IF PROVIDER IS ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES IN QUESTION AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE; AND (iv) EVEN IF RECIPIENT’S REMEDIES FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. If applicable law limits the application of the provisions of this Section 7, Provider’s liability will be limited to the maximum extent permissible.
- Access, Use, & Legal Compulsion - Unless it receives Recipient’s prior written consent, Provider: (i) will not access or use Recipient Data other than as necessary to facilitate the Service; and (ii) will not give any third party access to Recipient Data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Provider may disclose Recipient Data as required by applicable law or by proper legal or governmental authority. Provider will give Recipient prompt notice of any such legal or governmental demand and reasonably cooperate with Recipient in any effort to seek a protective order or otherwise to contest such required disclosure, at Recipient’s expense.
- Recipient’s Rights - Recipient possesses and retains all right, title, and interest in and to Recipient Data, and Provider’s use and possession thereof is solely as Recipient’s agent.
- Retention & Deletion - Provider will retain all Recipient Data until erased pursuant to the Data Policy or upon cancelation of the account.
Changes & Serverability
- This Agreement may be changed at anytime at the sole descretion of iSpyFire, Inc. The most current version will always be published at www.ispyfire.com. The continued use of the Service implies Recipient's acceptance of any changes to this Agreement.
- Severability - To the extent permitted by applicable law, the parties hereby waive any provision of law that would render any clause of this Agreement invalid or otherwise unenforceable in any respect. In the event that a provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such provision will be interpreted to fulfill its intended purpose to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.